The Flashforge Creator 4 is a powerful independent dual extruder commercial grade additive manufacturing system with the most advanced, affordable printing configurations and temperature controls available.
The Creator 4 is a large scaled, multifunctional, flexible, high performance commercial 3D printer. It can be equipped with 3 different extruders (HS, HT, and F) to match and optimize material type to printing speed and precision.
All of this, and Flashforge’s famous reliability all in one printer. That’s the Creator 4.
Independent Dual Extrusion, or IDEX, is the next step for dual extrusion. Dual extrusion allows the user to print with two filaments simultaneously, allowing them for example to use two different colors or more conventionally, two different material types like a primary model material and a support material for complex components.
Independent Dual Extruders allow all the benefits of dual extrusion PLUS the ability to print separately. Meaning you could simultaneously build two components if supports are not required.
Here are some other features of the Creator 4:
- Large print size: 400 x 350 x 500 mm (@15.5″x 13.75×19.5″)
- Max nozzle temperature: pending extruder selection (265° to 360°C)
- Thermal controlled building envelope (65°C)
- Linear rail leadscrew stepping for very high print precision.
- 5,000+ print hours
- Smart building to restart interrupted builds
- HEPA filtration
- Built in camera with remote control
- Max hotbed temperature: 120° C
Request a Quote for the Creator 4 and recieve a C4 voucher to be used at your discretion!
CREATOR 4 EXTRUDER OPTIONS…
CREATOR 4 S (HS EXTRUDER)
Optimized for composite plastic printing, including carbon and glass fibers.
The HS has a maximum temperature of 360° C and a print speed of 150mm/s
- PACF (polyamide carbon fiber)
- PETCF (polyethylene tetraphthalate carbon fiber)
- PPCF (polypropylene carbon fiber)
- PAGF (polyamide glass fiber)
- PC-ABS (pol
CREATOR 4 A (HT EXTRUDER)
Optimized for engineering precision and industrial grade printing materials.
The HT has a maximum temperature of 320°C and a print speed of 200mm/s
- PLA (polylactic acid)
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- PA (polyamide)
- PP (polypropylene)
- PC (polycarbon)
CREATOR 4 F (F EXTRUDER)
Optimized for flexible filaments.
The F extruder is distinct because it accomodates 2.85mm flexible filament. It has a maximum temperature of 265°C and a print speed of 100mm/s.
Maximum Nozzle Temperature
Maximum Hotbed Temperature
Input Data Format
Flashforge Creator 4 IDEX
Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
1500mm x 1500mm x 1500mm
variable according to extruder
STL, OBJ, 3MF