3DXMAX PC / ABS
3DXMAX® PC/ABS (polycarbonate + acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a premium high-heat 3D printing filament. PC/ABS alloys the mechanical properties & high-heat resistance of PC with the printability of ABS and allows for the printing of functional prototypes and production parts with very fine detail and excellent surface quality. 3DXMAX® Low-Gloss PC/ABS is suitable for use in both consumer-grade and industrial FDM/FFF printers that have a heated print bed. Made by 3DXTECH® in the USA.
- Sturdy parts with durable qualities from PC and printability from ABS
- Easier to print than Polycarb, yet tougher than ABS
- Improved thermal properties, ductility, and impact resistance
- Amorphous structure giving it lower, near isotropic shrinkage
- Beautiful low-gloss surface finish helps hide layer lines and makes highly technical-looking printed parts
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- If you have a dual extruder, the AquaTek® X1 Water Soluble Support filament works great with PC/ABS filament and allows you to print parts with complex geometries and then dissolve away the support in warm water.
- Extruder Temp: 270-290°C
- Bed Temp: 110 – 120°C
- Bed Prep: 3Dlac spray, ABS / Acetone Slurry
- Enclosure: Although not 100% necessary, we recommend using a printer with an enclosure to help keep some heat in while printing with PC/ABS