3DXMAX® PC is a premium high-heat 3D printing filament made using Lexan® Polycarbonate from Sabic. PC has some of the best mechanical properties & high-heat resistance in the 3D Printing world (Tg of 147°C). Our PC allows for the printing of functional prototypes and production parts with very fine detail and excellent surface quality. 3DXMAX® PC is suitable for use in both consumer-grade and industrial FDM/FFF printers that have a heated print bed and extruders that can reach upwards of 300°C. Made by 3DXTECH® in the USA.
- High thermal properties, with a Tg of 147°C
- Amorphous structure gives it low, near isotropic shrinkage
- Excellent ductility and impact resistance
- Very low odor while printing
- Wide processing range of 280-310°C
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Extruder Temp: 280-310°C
- Bed Temp: 110 – 120°C
- Bed Prep: 3Dlac spray, Kapton Polyimide Tape, ABS/Acetone Slurry on clean glass at 120°C works best for us.
- Enclosure: Although not 100% necessary, we recommend using a printer with an enclosure to help keep some heat in while printing with PC.
- Support: If you have a dual extruder, both the AquaTek® X1 or AquaTek Water Soluble Support works great with ABS and allows you to print parts with complex geometries and then dissolve away the support in warm water.
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.