PolyLite is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping. PolyLite PLA is a high-quality PLA designed for reliability and ease of printing.
PLA is the quintessential beginner’s 3D printing filament, and has an extremely wide range of applications. Potential uses of PLA range from food packaging material to fabrics to prototyping. It is used in medical implants, disposable tablewear, and scaffolding for drug delivery purposes.
PolyLite PLA features Jam-Free™ technology:
Jam-Free technology improves the heat stability of Polymaker’s PLA filaments with softening temperatures over 140 °C. As a result, Polymaker’s PLA filaments show minimal softening in the “cold end” and can melt rapidly once entering the heating zone, leading to excellent printing quality with zero risk of nozzle jams.
- Young’s Modulus: 2636 ± 330 Mpa
- Tensile Strength: 46.6 ± 0.9 Mpa
- Bending Strength: 85.1 ± 2.9 Mpa
- Charpy Impact Strength: 2.7 ± 0.2 kJ/m2
- Glass Transition Temperature: 61˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 63˚C
- Melting Temperature: 150˚C
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Nozzle Temperature: 190˚C – 230˚C
- Printing Speed: 40mm/s – 60mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 25˚C – 60˚C
- Bed Surface: Glass with glue, Blue Tape, BuilTak®
- Cooling Fan: ON