PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) is one of the highest-performance polymers in world. FibreX™ PEEK + 20% Glass Fiber allows for high thermal properties, low warp, improved dimensional stability, and stronger / stiffer parts.
Print FibreX™ PEEK parts with Funmat HT Enchanced High-Temp 3D Printer.
PEEK-GF20 is inherently flame-resistant and self-extinguishing, has excellent chemical resistance, possesses high thermal properties and is very strong. All these properties make it ideal for use in very high-stress environments. It is often used in parts such as gears, bearings and pump and compressor components. PEEK-GF20 finds use in many industries where mechanical failure isn’t an option, namely automotive, aerospace, defense, semiconductor and oil & gas.
- Amazing Thermal Resistance up to 310°C
- Glass Transition Temp (Tg) of 143°C
- Heat Distortion Temp (HDT @ 1.8MPa) of 310°C
- Melt Temp (Tm) of 343°C
- Inherent flame resistance (UL94 V-0)
- Outstanding mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance
- Continuous Use Temperature (CUT) of 260°C for 10,000 hours, up to 310°C for short durations
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as those used in the oil/gas, automotive, aerospace, industrial, and chemical processing industries
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Colors: Natural/Tan
- Larger reel quantities available upon request
- Extruder Temp: 375 – 410°C
- Bed Temp: 130 – 145°C
- Bed Prep: 3Dlac spray Ultem™ Tape is the ideal build surface, glue stick on clean glass is suitable
- Enclosure temp (if your printer is equipped): 70 – 140°C [hotter is better, up to 140°C]
- Print Speed: 10-50 mm/s for 0.2mm layer height, fast as results dictate
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.