ThermaX PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) is one of the highest-performance polymers in world. PEEK has exceptional mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties making it a go-to material in some of the most demanding applications.
Print ThermaX PEEK parts with Funmat HT Enchanced High-Temp 3D Printer.
PEEK is extremely robust, and is used in many very demanding applications where most other materials just won’t do. These include high-stress components in vehicles, including valves, pistons and bearings; aircraft exterior components and engine parts; routinely used medical tools; and electrical components. PEEK’s high chemical resistance, physical toughness, high heat resistance and long-term durability make the ideal choice for many demanding industrial applications.
- Glass Transition Temp (Tg) of 143°C
- Melt Temp (Tm) of 343°C
- Inherent flame resistance (UL94 V-0)
- Outstanding mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance
- Continuous Use Temperature (CUT) of 260°C, higher for short duration
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as those used in the oil/gas, automotive, aerospace, industrial, and chemical processing industries
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Colors: Natural/Tan
- Larger reel quantities available upon request
- Extruder Temp: 375 – 410°C
- Bed Temp: 130 – 145°C
- Bed Prep: Nano Polymer Adhesive
- Enclosure temp (if your printer is equipped): 70 – 140°C [hotter is better, up to 140°C]
- Print Speed: 10-50 mm/s for 0.2mm layer height, fast as results dictate
- Supports: ThermaX HTS High-Temp Support is specially designed to work with complex, high-temp materials like this.
- Drying Instructions: Check out 3DXTECH’s drying instructions for when you want to dry out this filament.