PolyFlex is a family of high-quality flexible materials. It provides the perfect solution for applications where high flexibility and durability are required. PolyFlex TPU95 is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) based filament specifically engineered to work on most desktop 3D printers. It has a shore hardness of 95A and can stretch more than 3 times its original length.
TPU is ideal for applications where a durable yet flexible materials is needed. It is commonly used in wire and cable jacketing, hoses and tubes. It is often used in consumer electronics such as phones and laptops, vehicle instrument panels, power tools, drive belts, inflatables, footwear and various medical devices. It is also used in other high-stress environments, such as high impact resistant glass.
- 100% Modulus: 9.4 ± 0.3 Mpa
- Tensile Strength: 29 ± 2.8 Mpa
- Elongation at Break: 330.1 ± 14.9 Mpa
- Shore Hardness: 95A
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Nozzle Temperature: 210˚C – 230˚C
- Printing Speed: 20mm/s – 40mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 25˚C – 60˚C
- Bed Surface: Glass with glue, blue tape, BuilTak®
- Cooling Fan: ON